Meeting Standard 4.1: Change Agent
My motivations for seeking a Master’s degree in Digital Education Leadership centers around the concept of enacting meaningful change in learning communities that work toward making our educational systems more equitable and supportive of all learners.
ISTE standard 4.1 asserts that coaches should inspire fellow educators and ensure them to develop high-quality learning experiences using technology. Each of the performance indicators below showcases the investigations and practices that expanded my understanding of that specific aspect of ISTE standard 4.1.
- 4.1a: Create a shared vision and culture
- 4.1b: Facilitate equitable use of digital tools
- 4.1c: Cultivate a supportive coaching culture
- 4.1d: Recognize educators who use technology effectively
- 4.1e: Connect leaders, support, and experts